Install & Subscribe
VXR.Direct is for Windows-only. It will not work on a Mac, Linux or Virtual Machine
1. Click the left image to install VXR.Direct
2. Create an Account
- With the VXR.Direct software open, click "Register"
- Fill in your information and click "Register" again
3. Purchase a Subscription
- After creating your account, you will be taken to the "Subscription" window
- Select your subscription type and number of machines/headsets you will be using and click "Checkout"
- This will take you to our Shopify site to complete your order
VXR.Direct works with both tethered AND mobile headsets.
- Accounts created and subscriptions made through VXR.Direct software itself.
- For tethered headsets, units installed directly to your PC and played through VXR.Direct or through your Start Menu
- For mobile headsets, this is a brand new system to simplify the loading process. Works with multiple headsets at once.
- VXR.Direct will ONLY work on Windows PC. It will not work on Mac, Linux, or Virtual Machine.
- VXR.Direct only works for the following devices:
- Windows Mixed Reality-compatible headsets
- HTC Vive
- Oculus Rift
- Vive Focus and Vive Focus Plus
- Oculus Go
- Oculus Quest 1 and 2
- Pico Goblin, G2, Neo, and Neo 3
- VR-compatible Android Phones (video-only experiences)